We have an all-volunteer staff managing a unique foster and adoption program for homeless pets in Huntsville, AL and the surrounding counties.
- Reduce the number of homeless pets, by spaying and neutering ALL pets in our program, as well as others.
- Make a difference in the life of each animal we come in contact with.
- Provide medical assistance and foster care for abandoned, injured, or unwanted animals all over north Alabama.
- Educate the public on the importance of spaying and neutering to put an end to pet overpopulation and euthanasia.
- Promote humane animal treatment in our community and elsewhere.
Our volunteers are dedicated to rescuing, caring for, and finding good forever homes for the pets. Each dog and cat brought into our foster care program has:
- a loving foster home.
- regular veterinary care (spay or neuter, vaccinations, deworming, heartworm testing and preventative for dogs, feline leukemia and FIV testing for cats, and other necessary medical treatments).
- freedom to run and play (no cages except for house training).
- a happy life in foster care while awaiting a permanent home.
We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 animal rescue organization incorporated in 2004.