Ambassadors for Alabama Non-Violent Offenders Organization, can assist as in one area or more below:
- Administration assistance (assist with day to day tasks in the office such as receptionist, filing)
- Fundraiser ( assist with a fundraiser, lead a fundraiser, brainstorm ideas and investigate fundraisers, experience in at least one fundraising event, make donor contacts.
- Public Relations: ( Need a volunteer with experience in leadership to develop an annual PR campaign, as well as recruit and coordinate volunteers: Experience volunteer for media , social media, public speaking and writing; Volunteers to attend community events to create awareness of ANVOO.
- Mentors/Facilitators: Limestone Pre-release Classes, Experience in facilitating classes, Ability to pass a background check. Attend 4 hr training by Limestone personnel, available on Tuesday nights for 13 week, a desire to make a difference.
- Sponsoring Ambassador: Ability to make regular contributions to the organization and/or obtain contributors.